Buyer is responsible for contacting email@example.com to initiate return process.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you must contact us to initiate the return of your merchandise within 48 Hours of the delivery of your product. After 48 hours from the point of delivery, no returns shall be accepted.
- A restocking fee of 10% will be applied and the difference will be provided on a store credit ONLY.
- All items must be returned in its original condition (unworn, unaltered) with the tags attached. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Items that do not meet the criteria will be denied and returned to sender.
- If you would like to exchange it for the same (if available) or other item of equal value, include that request in your email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your receipt date of item and the returned item is not postmarked within the 7 days, unfortunately we can’t offer you a store credit or exchange.
Non-Returnable Items: Beauty and body products (body oils, scrubs, butters), Clearance Items Products are nonreturnable.
Credit or Exchange (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval for store credit or exchange.
To return your product, mail to: CalabashAbbey, P.O. Box 445, Rosendale NY 12472, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.